Industry Affiliations / Memberships
Since 1987, Dauby O’Connor & Zaleski, LLC (DOZ) has been specializing in the Affordable Housing Industry linking arms with our clients and regulatory agencies to provide quality affordable housing for all. Active in numerous industry organizations DOZ maintains a strong presence with active board membership, speaking engagements, and event sponsorship.
A few of our industry affiliations are:
(Courtesy of http://www.nahma.org/)
Cemal (Gemi) Ozdemir, Marketing Director and Principal at DOZ, has the first affiliate member seat on the NAHMA Board. DOZ has been an active member of NAHMA since 1997. Gemi has attended every meeting since that time and is active on the membership and affiliates committees.
DOZ supports NAHMA financially as well in sponsorships, advertising, and meeting attendance. In 2010 and 2011, NAHMA combined their summer meeting with the National Apartment Association. Gemi coordinated the meeting’s welcome parties held at the House of Blues in New Orleans and the House of Blues in Las Vegas. The goal was to attract as many NAA members who are not yet NAHMA members and encourage them to join NAHMA. DOZ worked closely with NAHMA staff to take advantage of this great opportunity to meet potential members and support NAHMA and NAHMA members in their mission.
Local AHMA’s Many of DOZ’s clients are members of their local AHMA’s across the country. As part of DOZ’s commitment to its clients we support these AHMA’s by participating in and sponsoring conferences and trade shows, and have been doing this consistently since 1997. States in which we currently participate include:
- Alabama, Florida, North and South Carolina, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia, all members of Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.sahma.org/)
- Colorado, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah, member of Rocky Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.rockyahma.org/)
- Southwest California, Nevada, and Arizona, all members of Affordable Housing Management Association, Pacific Southwest – (http://www.ahma-psw.org/)
- Greater New England, member of New England Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.neahma.org/)
- New Jersey, member of New Jersey Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.jahma.org/)
- Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C., member of Mid-Atlantic Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.mid-atlanticahma.org/)
- Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, member of Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association – (http://www.mahma.com/)
(Courtesy of http://www.naslef.org/)
Many of DOZ’s clients manage equity funds that invest in affordable housing. This conference brings together local equity funds from all over the country.
(Courtesy of http://www.ncsha.org/)
DOZ is a member and attends and serves on expert panel discussions at the annual summer conference. DOZ also supports the organization with a sponsorship.
(Courtesy of http://hudnlha.com/)
DOZ is a member and attends various conferences sponsored by NLHA. DOZ also supports the organization with a sponsorship.